Sunday, 9 February 2014

Product Empties: 9th Feb




Hello my lovelies, although this is only going to be a small product empties I wanted to get them out the way so I can chuck the packaging!

TRESemme Keratin Smooth Masque

I do like this product, but it took ages to finish because I always seemed to chose other products over it (not a good sign.) I have a full review here which goes into better detail. I don't think I'll repurchase this in the near future.

No7 Total Renewal Microdermabrasion Exfoliator

I lurvee this and got a back-up for when this ran out ages ago! Definitely worth a try if you're looking for a new exfoliate, this would work for any skin type. Full review here. Already repurchased.

Loreal True Match Foundation

This is an amazing drugstore foundation with the quality of something of a much higher price. I've noticed I haven't been picking it over a few other options lately, but it'll always be in my collection for the days I want to go back to a 'safe' option. Full review here, I have this is so many colours ready to be used, so yes I'd repurchase :)

Have you tried any of these products, do you like them?

4 comments:

  1. I love L'Oreal True Match :) I like the Lumi version too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be sure to pick up the Lumi version soon! Amber xo

      Delete
  2. I really want the L'Oreal foundation, I've heard so many good things about it and my friend wears it and her skin always looks so healthy and perfect when she wears it!x

    libbyjade26.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try it, I'm 99.99% you'll be happy with it! Amber xo

      Delete