Sunday, 16 February 2014

Mid Feb Haul inc. Charles Worthington, Seventeen & Sensationail





Im not really meant to be buying more things that I don't really need but I can't seem to help myself! Here's a few of the interesting bits I bought in Boots a couple of days ago.

Charles Worthington Volume & Bounce Texturising Spray (This stuff is AMAZING!)
Seventeen Stay Time Foundation in Honey, I needed a darker colour to use for after I fake tan and to mix with my very light one for foundation contouring and mid tan days
Sensationail Gel Colour in Pink Daisy- wore this for valentines and its a gorgeous mid pink!

I hope you enjoyed seeing my not-so-good-at-saving purchases!

2 comments:

  1. I neeeeeed to try the CW Texturising Spray, as it sounds amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing, although I've used almost the whole bottle in 2 weeks! Amber xo

      Delete